1. These terms regulate your use and access to TraderVidz Investments Pty Ltd’s (TraderVidz) website and our services (Terms). The Terms constitute an agreement between you and TraderVidz.
2. The Terms may change from time to time. In this event, TraderVidz will post a notice on our website outlining any material changes to the Terms. By continuing to use the website and receive services from TraderVidz, you agree to accept the new terms. If you do not accept the Terms, you must stop using the website forthwith.
3. All content on our website and created in the provision of any of our services is protected by the various Intellectual Property laws of Australia. As our content is intended for individual rather than commercial use, individuals may download or print one copy of any material, provided that material remains intact including without limitation to all copyright and trademark notices. Any distribution, transmission or re-dissemination of any kind is prohibited without TraderVidz’s express prior written consent.
4. Unauthorised access of our website is a breach of the Terms. You agree not to access this website by any means other than through the means we provide for use. Moreover, you agree to not use automated means to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our website. You agree to not take any steps that would likely impose an unreasonably large load on our infrastructure or disrupt or damage the functioning of our services.
5. No licence or right to use any trademark displayed on or included on the website is to be taken as being granted to you.
6. All information on the website is:
(a) Provided without TraderVidz or its directors and offices assuming a duty of care or fiduciary obligation to you;
(b) Provided only in accordance with the Terms; and
(c) Information, not advice.
7. All of the commentary, statements of opinion, and recommendations we provide are not intended to be, and do not constitute, personal financial advice. That is, any opinion expressed by or through TraderVidz is prepared and made without regard to, and without consideration of, your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any opinion we make, please consider whether any opinion we make is appropriate for your personal financial situation and please seek financial advice. You should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser before making any decision relating to the acquisition or disposition of a financial product.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
8. You specifically agree and accept that TraderVidz is not, and will not, provide personal financial advice and that any opinion made will not take into account your specific objectives or needs.
9. TraderVidz does not warrant or guarantee the completeness or accuracy of its content, or its utility for a particular purpose. Further, TraderVidz makes no promises that our content will be delivered to you on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis. TraderVidz will, in good faith, do our best to provide you with educational, interesting, and potentially helpful information. Neither TraderVidz nor its directors, officers, employees, or agents will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental loss, damage, or injury resulting from your use or access to our content. This includes, but is not limited to, loss, damage or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TraderVidz, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including but not limited to legal costs) as a result of any violation by you of your obligations arising under the Terms.
11. TraderVidz may terminate access to the website without notice to you at any time and for any reason without providing you with an explanation. Further, TraderVidz, nor its directors or officers, accepts responsibility for any loss or damage caused in connection with or arising from terminating access to the website. It is important to note that all disclaimers, indemnities and limitations of liability in the Terms will survive termination of access to the website.
13. Should any part, clause or section of these terms be invalid or unenforceable, all other terms will continue in full force and effect.
14. These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia.
15. TraderVidz reserves its rights to take any necessary action to enforce these terms.