- We kindly ask that you carefully read these terms & conditions (T&Cs) before using our website or interacting further with Investified. We note that your access to, and use of, the services we provide is dependent upon your acceptance and compliance with the T&Cs. These T&C’s apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to use our services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs.
- By creating an account with Investified, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing, promotional materials and other information we may send from time to time.
- If you choose to purchase any product or service offered by Investified, you may be asked to provide information relevant to the purchase, including but not limited to, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, as well as your shipping information. Further, by providing your information you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for the purpose of facilitating payment.
- In purchasing a product or service, you represent that you have the legal right to use the payment method chosen by you, and that the information supplied by you is true and correct.
- Investified reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons, including but not limited to, if fraud or illegality is identified in relation to the purchase, product availability, errors in the description or price of the product, error in your order or any other reason.
- Investified makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information provided to you. However, as we are constantly updating offerings on our website, we cannot always guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on our website. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change, update or modify information and to correct errors or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- Any promotions that we make available to you may be governed by its own terms and conditions separate from these T&Cs.
- Should you participate in any of our promotions, ensure that you review the applicable terms and conditions. If, for any reason, the terms and conditions of the promotion conflict with these T&Cs, for the purpose of the promotion, the promotion’s terms and conditions will prevail.
- We may offer services that are billed on a subscription basis. In those cases, you will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic bases. You may be charged either, monthly, a monthly payment instalment plan locked in for 12 months or on an annual basis depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a subscription.
- After each billing cycle, your subscription will automatically renew under the same conditions unless you cancel it by writing to Investified 3 days before your billing cycle is due or Investified cancels it. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Investified will issue an invoice requiring you to pay the amount owed corresponding to the billing period as per the issued invoice. If you do not comply with the billing cycle, your account will be suspended till payment is due and will be liable to pay the remaining amount of the subscription.
- You must provide Investified accurate and complete billing information. Through submitting the requisite payment information, you authorize Investified to charge all subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
- Investified reserves the right to change, update, modify or cancel its subscription services at any time. Written notice will be provided to the Subscriber.
- Investified, at its sole discretion, may offer a subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (Free Trial). You may be required to enter your billing details to sign up for the Free Trial. If you enter your billing details when signing up for a Free Trial, you will not be charged until the Free Trial period has expired. If you do not cancel your subscription prior to the last day of the Free Trial period, you will be automatically charged the applicable subscription fee.
- At any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice, Investified reserves its rights to modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or cancel the Free Trial offer, without prejudice to Investified’s interests.
MODIFYING YOUR FEES
- At any time, at its sole discretion, Investified may alter the subscription fees for subscriptions. Any change in fees will become effective at the end of the then-current billing cycle. TraderVidz will provide notice to you of any change in subscription fees to provide you with an opportunity to terminate or cancel your subscription before the change in fees becomes effective. However, your continued use of the service or product after the change to subscription fees comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the altered subscription fee amount.
- Unless otherwise stated, subscriptions are purchased for the entire billing cycle period. That is, if you purchase a monthly subscription, you will be billed monthly until a written notice of cancellation is received by Investified. Any portion of the monthly fee remaining will not be refunded and you will continue to have full access until the end of the subscription period you were billed for.
- All other products or services offered to you are non-refundable, to the extent permitted by law. Accordingly, please take care before purchasing any product or service.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Nothing in the Terms shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Content found on Investified’s platforms is the property of Investified. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said content for commercial purposes or personal gain without express written permission from Investified.
- TraderVidz may permit you to post content. If you are permitted to post content, you are responsible for the content that you post, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. By posting content, you represent and warrant that the content is yours and that by posting it you are not violating any other legal rights. We reserve the right to terminate your account if it is found that you are violating the legal rights of another.
- You retain all rights to any content that you post and you are responsible for protecting those rights. Investified takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for content that you or a third party posts; however, by making a post you grant us the right and license to use, modify, display, reproduce and distribute the content.
- Investified has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all content posted by users.
- When creating an account, you guarantee that you are above the age of 16, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or password. You must notify us in writing immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that Investified shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on content, goods or services available on or through any third party websites or services. We advise you to read the T&Cs and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit or access.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to our services including our website, immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the T&Cs, in which all commissions will be retained and not paid out.
- All provisions of the T&Cs which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, provisions relating to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Investified and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to Legal fees), resulting from or arising out of:
a. your use and access of the services provided to you by Investified, including the website, by you or any person using your account and password;
b. a breach of the T&C’s; or
c. content posted by you.
- In no event shall Investified, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
a. your access to or use of or inability to access or use of our services;
b. any conduct or content of any third party on our platforms;
c. any content obtained from our services; and
d. unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- Investified, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that:
a. the services provided by us will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
b. any errors or defects will be corrected;
c. our services are free of viruses or other harmful components; or
d. the results of using our services will meet your requirements.
- The T&Cs shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of the T&Cs is not a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of the T&Cs is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of the T&Cs will remain in effect. The T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our services and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding our services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these T&Cs at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use our services.
- Your use of our services is at your sole risk. Our services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The information provided on our platforms is not to be considered general, let alone personal, advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on our website, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the products and consider its contents before making any decisions.
- Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investified, its directors and officers, disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including loss or damage caused by negligence) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information contained on our platforms. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of information that we provide, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on our platforms is no substitute for obtaining professional financial advice.